Deposits and resources
Underground deposits and resources are currently a major challenge for the development of modern society.
GEOLITHE intervenes in different sectors of economic activity to evaluate underground resources.
- Search for deep reservoirs for the supply of drinking water.
- Search for deep water resources for hot springs.
- Determination of deep geology for low energy and high energy geothermal energy applications.
- Estimation of the volume and quality of deposits for mines and quarries.
- Prospecting for deposits for oil and gas.
- Qualification and instrumental monitoring of deep storage.
- Aerial geological mapping then precision GPS and SIGassisted terrain mapping.
- Geological and structural assessments.
- Geological follow-up of drilling (geological and structural measurements, sampling, data summarising under WellCAD…).
- Development of a 3D geological model from field data, drilling data and geophysical cross-sections. Geolithe has the program Geomodeller-3D.
- Terrestrial and marine geophysical prospecting,down to several thousands of meters in depth. GEOLITHE performs seismic reflection campaigns (vibro-seismic or marine).
- Estimation of reserves.
- Constancy in mining and study-monitoring of vibrations.
- Lasergrammetry and photogrammetry.
- Securing and protection against risks of collapse, slides, subsidence, avalanche.