GEOLITHE has a lasergrammeter RIEGL for use in the framework of our studies and investigations particularly of:
- Structural inspections (structural works, earthworks, hydraulic works, etc.)
- Studies of the stability of rocky embankments and walls, (scanning at least at 600 m and photogrammetry for longer distances)
- Studies of the stability of underground cavities
- The monitoring of ground movements (slides, subsidence, collapse)
- Small-size layout projects (tourist, etc.)
- Geological analysis (lithological and structural) in the framework of projects involving the excavation of tunnels, road widening, quarries, etc.