The studies and inspections of vibrations are necessary for
- To guarantee the integrity of civil engineering structures, buildings, embankments or cliffs.
- To limit the nuisance caused to residents.
- To optimise shot plans by reducing and mastering the nuisances due to vibrations.
In the preliminary phase
- Consulting and expertise.
- The recording, the digital treatment and signal analysis.
- The prediction of vibration levels (law of propagation).
- The determination of allowable vibration thresholds, according to regulations or recommendations in force.
- The determination of allowable explosive charges as a function of distance.
- The study of the dynamic behaviour of structures.
- Blasting assistance (calculation and adaptation of shot plans
In the works phase
- The design and installation of the monitoring system.
- The monitoring of recordings.
- The maintenance of equipment.
- The analysis of works data.
- Explosive rock-removal
- Explosive excavation of galleries and tunnels
- Driving in of Retaining walls – Boring
- Rock-removal or demolition by hydraulic hammer
- Quarries – Impact studies
- Industrial vibrations or those induced by human activity Etc.