In January 2010, GEOLITHE committed to an integrated quality control, safety and environmental approach (QSE system)
GEOLITHE is certified COFRAC
- ISO 9001 from November 2008 for quality management;
- ISO 14001 from December 2004 for environmental management;
- OHSAS 18001 from July 2007 for worker health and safety management.
The audit of the GEOLITHE agencies by SGS in June 2013 on the system basis confirmed its conformity with the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and ensured the continuity of the certifications according to a perfectly defined perimeter.
- Jean-Philippe JARRIN, Engineer (Ecole Centrale), is the QSE manager and is responsible for Quality control within GEOLITHE.
- Sten FORCIOLI, Engineer, (Polytech’ Grenoble), is the Safety manager within GEOLITHE. He manages the Unique Safety and Health Document
- Damien PORRE, Engineer, geologist,is the Environmental manager within GEOLITHE. He manages the Unique Environmental Document